Tuesday, July 07, 2009


Today din attend chinese period
cause our chinese period is after school =S
so lazy to go waa . and the teacher so boring =.=
I think have many student din attend
i miss ms.leong T.T
where are you ??
hope she quickly back to school after finish her studying .

Finally , my computer can installed photoshop & used it .
and thanks for teacher Kelvin controlled my computer helped me made my computer
he used two days made my computer
sunday & monday , started from afternoon until night
we kept contact when he was helped me about the computer .
and thanks for him copy another photoshop's software
Thank You Very Much =]
teacher Kelvin so nice one , i like him ^^
he is a friendly teacher

i went to b1 did homework yesterday
Lol. met Ms.Mun Yee , lenq luii teacher =D
i think was teacher Kelvin told her i will came to b1
then she brought me to classroom did homework .
she had left after she asked me about something
also have students did homework at there .
i did my homework and log in my msn .
i kept chatted with Grace after finished did my homework .
then teacher Kelvin told me will came to saw me later .
after that , daddy called me finished or not , i answered him not yet .
then i told to teacher Kelvin my parents came already .
he said wanted waited for 10 minutes and called me came to his office
he asked finished my homework or not before i left from b1
i answered yes , done already . he said me good , good student !
wahaha ~ damn happy lah me XD
then went to found him , he was busying helped me download another photoshop's software
he kept chatted with me when download the photoshop's software
but lastly the software repeat ran . Lol. =X
gave it zha dou . teacher said mayb kena kinda virus .
after chatted and copied software , i'm came back to home .

miss my sot lou

0 comments: