Sunday, July 05, 2009


My July plan

* next Thrusday ( 9 July 2009 ) go to Hui Jia's house BBQ
waa ~ damn syok . have many friend have attend
and so happy ^^
* go to Jusco watch Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince & Ice Age 3 =D
* go to Ipoh Parade see FRIENDZ on 25 July 2009 =]

Tomorrow is my first lesson in re2 international computer school
hoho ~ so worry & kinda afraid . cause want to speak English
And my English damn poor =[
GOOD LUCK to myself
I will try my best ! =)

haizzz ~
what wrong's with us again ?
start to have many problem between us recently
can you feel it ?
are you change ?
why i feel you like change already ?
i'm so pain
i'm so sad
you know ?
I hate you treat me good sometimes
and treat me bad sometimes . i think !
hope you don't mind what do i am saying .
cause this is my feeling !
lastly , i just can say
GET HURT SERIOUSLY ! =(

0 comments: