Friday, July 03, 2009


TEARS DROPS again !
YOU let me dissapointed again !
we start to have problem recently .

Please you PROMISE and you CAN do it .
Don't want tell me you can't do it !
cause if you can't do it don't want promise me !
You know what feeling is dissapointed ?!
u have this feeling before ?
Please .. Don't want HURT anymore . okies ?



Today Grace told me FRIENDZ go to 霹雳女中 open their concert tomorrow .
what ?! is really or not ?!
then i asked her who told u ?
she answered was Wilson told her
i thought Wilson was joked with us
after that , we went to asked him , asked him is really or not
he said was really one . was his friend told him
me , Jasmine & Grace want to go
but their concert start from 9.00 p.m until 1.30 a.m
walao ~ until so late
i think can't go already .
haizzz ~ nevermind lorh .
go to Ipoh Parade watch them on 25 July =D
waiting 4 the 25 July coming .

Today my tuition BM teacher so funny 1
He also is my school 副校长
he came to my class today
HE : mana pintu sudah rosak ?
ME : Form 6 punya !
HE : Orhx ! Form 6 punya
after that , he left already .
hahas XD quite fuuny one
we thought he catched us never changed back to school uniform



Today Ying intro me You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson in tuition
then i took from her
i just had listened his 2 song last time
Beat it & Black and White
i also know Beat it this song so popular
was my english pratical teacher gave us to listened
hmm ~ so miss my english pratical teacher =(
after that , Wilson also intro me Have You Ever by Westlife
yup ~ their song so nice one
i quite love them =)
then also took from Wilson
Thanks waa , Ying & Wilson =]
I Love Them =D
You Are Not Alone
is 1996's song
hmm ~ really so long time already
have 13 years already =X
but really so nice one :]
Have You Ever by Westlife also quite nice .
English song rocks ! =D

0 comments: