Wednesday, July 15, 2009

[ H A P P Y ] DAY =)

Today went out with my dearest sister and mummy
we went to Ipoh Parade
cause my sister wanted bought pans to worked
i didn't attended tuition English class today
cause without people sent me went to tuition
so me and my mummy busy moved my computer to another table
cause brother wanted bought new printer . Lol.
after moved , i sure went internet lorh .
my mummy kept called me went to slept a while
cause wanted went to Ipoh Parade later
but i didn't ignored her , still continued internet ; hahas XD Lol.
my sister came back from learned car there on 4.00 p.m
i slept at 4.30 p.m ; Lol.
i woke up on 5++ p.m , then with my sister and mummy took dinner
after took i went to bathed
after finished already we took taxi went to Ipoh Parade

reached there we saw sister's pans first
but so expensive
then we up to another upstair
saw my sister's lenq zaii comate at a clothes shop
hang out with his gf , Lol. =S
i walked alone when they saw their things
i went to WHY-WHY bookshop to looked
after looked i went K2 found them
my sister was tried her pans
then i just anyhow to viewed the clothes
let me viewed a i think was a lenq shirt
firstly my mummy not allowed me to bought
but finally my sister bought for me
wahaha ~ my sister so good =]
love her so much ; mwaaahzz

dengdengdeng ~ this shirt lorh
[ I'm fall in love ] ♥
RM12.90

after that i went to skymax saw had that bread toys or not
hahas ~ really had that toys at there
and immediately bought it !

this bread cute or not ? like real , rite ?
damn love it x)

then kept gai gai
pass through a electronics shop
then in to looked
gave me looked for a pink laptop
Wow , really so lenq waa .
i fall in love with pink laptop so long time already
but .. no enough money to bought it , sigh =(

after came back from Ipoh Parade , my daddy sent us went to pasar malam .
Hurray ! can gai gai again .
bought my favourite food and drink =D Lol.


this 2 toys cute or not ?
left handside is Winnie the Pooh , right handside is baby milo
this 2 toys was bought from the pasar malam yesterday
their head will shake one , had saw or not ?
Winnie the pooh was my sister
Mine was Baby Milo =P
my sister bought for me XD

thanks a lot for my dearest sister
so sayang me , hahas xP

miss my sot lou

0 comments: