Monday, October 19, 2009

Miss him badly D:


Arghhhhh. did my mathematics revision just now.
mathematics is DAMN HARD for me. cause i don't like mathematics.
so i just understood a bit only. and did a bit only.
cause i'm miss my sui lou badly ): and i can't pay attention in the revision.
he is busy-ING about the jiu huang ye , go to helping with his friend
so we will start to seldom chat this few days . sighhhhhh T_________T
I DON'T WANT ! LEAVE ME ALONE D;

texted him , NEVER REPLY.
called him , HIS PHONE WAS OFF. D;
where are you ? are you really damn busy ?
Goshhhhhh. hate this feeling.
LONELY MOODY UNHAPPY
missing someone will feel so lonely , right ?
anyway, i can do is WAITING FOR HIM find me.
hope he will safety and won't suffer.
suilou, take care of yourself. ]:

1 comments:

yan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.