Sunday, October 04, 2009

Happy (:

Hohohos ~ finally get my report card ( about photoshop's results ) today
i get 86 marks
my objective questions get 26/40
cause i don't know the meaning of some word
so the teacher show me the wrong questions in her computer
teacher said my results quite good
and praising me is a polite girl in class
hahahas ~ damn happy when heard about that .
and my theory test get full marks , 60/60 XD
the highest marks in my class was 99 marks ~
walao ~ so high one . and around 100 marks already .
and get my new T-shirt today .
hohohos ~ so all student want wear it start from next sunday
the colour is sky green colour XD

and today is my Term 3 , Lesson 21
is about the various parts of a computer ( hardware )
e.g . Motherboard , Processor , Random Access , Memory and more
and teacher also had show us how to make the processor
is made by sand , but not the normal sand , is special one .
teacher also teached us CPU not call CPU already
is call cassing .
hohohos ~ my class's laptop was moved to another class already .
now we use the pc of thinnes one
and the windows is windows vista
the CPU not like before the big one , now is quite small one , and so lenq one
i love it ^^
black colour one (:

hurray ! is Ms. Mun Yee teach us again .
damn happy waa
a nice teacher (:

0 comments: