Saturday, October 17, 2009

Final exam is coming soon TT

quite long time didn't come to update my bloggie ):
cause busy-ING doing my revision
and the FINAL EXAM is COMING SOON .
goshhhhhh . headache about it T^T

the mood is MOODY
UNHAPPY
NERVOUS
SCARE
STRESS
CONFUSE
SUCK
wtf ?

did the sejarah revision yesterday
memorize and memorize and memorize =[
ishhhhhh . FINAL EXAM is killing me !
let me die ! X__X

Ying called me with me chatted last night .
1 a.m ++ until almost 3 a.m
hahas ~ kept chatting .
hohohos ~ no need sleep already xD
we texted after finish chatted in phone =D
geng leh ? then texted til almost at 4 a.m
then went to slept . TIRED ):
and thanks for ying called me with me chatted long time .
waste her money already . sorry waa JI MUI :[
well , you are my BEST BEST BEST JI MUI FOREVER !
I LOVE YOU !
MY LIFE LIVE CANNOT WITHOUT YOU !
wahahas ~ i love ji mui deeply .


we seldom chatted recently .
sighh . sad ?
miss you , my dear ):

0 comments: